Saturday, October 3, 2009

Resort Time

I have been so busy lately, I have had no time to update our blog. In fact, I started this post last month, and I am just now getting to adding some pictures! Some changes have since occurred: I am now only working half days on Thursdays and Fridays because Isabella was having some negative reactions to me working full time. She had her first real temper tantrum, the sitter said she was asking for me, and she has just had an overall grumpy nature. So Aunty Jen took over my Thursday and Friday afternoon work load and now Im home with her by 12:30! Since I started working less, the old Bella is back and she is not grumpy or sad.

Last month, we packed up for a night at the Pointe Tapatio Resort. Jammie and Greg came over to join us at the pool. We had a fabulous time. Us adults went down the waterslide, had drinks, and layed in the sun. Bella had a great time in the pool and just hanging out with us. It was a celebration for Eric making budget at work, and working so hard. Here are a few photos of Bella....
Getting ready to go swimming!

Ordering a drink w/ Aunt Jammie

No comments: