Saturday, September 25, 2010

Brother and Sister love

Bella loves her brother so much. She is so good with him, I am so proud of her. She never ever gets jealous and loves to hold him in bed. If we are all hanging out, she insists that Julian sit next to her. I really hope they are close throughout their lives because the brother/sister love they have right now makes my heart melt. When Julian sees her, he smiles ear to ear. Our sitter tells us how protective Bella is of her brother with the other kids. The pictures below are adorable. The first is of Julian wearing Bella's flower hat. We were all playing kitchen in her room and she decided to put this hat on Julian..it's hilarious. The big sister torture begins so early! I can relate, I loved torturing my little sister. The next few photos are of them hugging each other. I love my babies so much, they make life so enjoyable for us..


No comments: