Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bella practicing her letters

I have kept pretty good records of Isabella on the blog of her recognizing all her letters and numbers. Since birth, she has shown such interest in print (books), letters, and numbers. I can remember her at 18 months pointing out letters at the grocery store. She now knows how to trace each letter as well as what sound each letter makes. It is amazing to me how fast she picked it up!
I have continued to research local preschools to put her in 2 days a week. The one I wanted is now full, but we are on the waiting list. In the meantime, Bernie and I work with her on preschool skills. Her fine motor skills have much improved and she loves doing work in her workbooks. She thinks its the most fun thing EVER. Such a smart cookie I have...

No comments: