Monday, October 17, 2011

Family Photos

I have been dying to get our family photos done with Amanda ever since she took a picture of Bella a couple of years ago. She is a good friend of our old sitter Simone. I ran in to her at the hospital after having Julian, she takes pictures of the newborns. I had to keep canceling with her as scheduling conflicts came up, then Julian was sick. Anyway, we finally made a date and were able to follow through. I wanted Sadie to be part of our family photos as well so that the kids can look back at them when they are older and remember our beautiful Sadie. Bella really enjoyed the photo session, she takes such beautiful pictures. Julian was less interested and became frustrated after a while. I am SO HAPPY with the way the photos turned out. She really is a fabulous photographer, and will never use anyone else when we want our photos done again. I fell in love with every photo, but here are my favorites....
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these picts, Kenzie can't believe how big Isabella is, she thinks she is so cute! Your little man is adorable as well and you and Eric are as gorgeous as ever!