Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tamale Fest 2011

Every year, my dad's side of the family gets together the weekend before Christmas to make tamales. It's always such a fun day complete with lots of snacks, food, drinks, and fun! Cassy, Gabe, my Dad, and Sandy came from San Diego, and Gabe was able to meet the entire family. It's a great time to catch up with everyone and let the kids play with their cousins that they don't get to see each other very often. The funny thing is, it used to be me and my cousins being the small kids running around and now its my kids! This year, my cousin decided to have shirts made for the special day. There were over 50 of us helping to make the yummy tamales. They turned out sooooo good! After dinner, we play a dice game called CLR. Guess who won the pot of $90. ERIC DID! The day was SO much fun and ends up being my favorite tradition of the Christmas season.
















No comments: