Monday, July 9, 2012

Disneyland days 1 and 2

For Bella's birthday this year, Eric and I decided to take her to Disneyland. We had been talking to her about it for several months and every time she saw the commercial on tv, she'd get so excited! Our first day at Disneyland, Papa stayed with JJ so that Eric and I could take Bella by herself without Julian. The 3 of us had a great time! She was excited to wear her minnie outfiit and getbsome alone mommy and daddy time. She got on all the rides, and loved every one of them. She did the flying elephants, small world, princess castle, met Minnie mouse, pirates of the Caribbean, the haunted mansion,drove the cars, and many more. We got tonsee the awesome parade, which she was in love with. The weather was a beautiful 70 degrees, and there were virtually no lines. I really enjoyed the day with just the 3 of us, and she did even more. That night, we had dinner with papa and had yummy crab. It was pretty much my idea of a perfect day. I hope she remembers this trip forever...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On Thursday, it was my birthday! For my day, I wanted to go to Disneyland just Eric and I so that we could ride the big kid rides. My favorites were splash mountain, space mountain, Indiana jones, thunder railroad and just being able to sit and have lunch just the 2 of us. It was a good day! That evening, we had dinner the 4 of us, and papa and Sandy at buca di peppo,my favorite! It was a very special birthday...

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: