Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Getting Anxious!

The Hoover's are getting very excited for Christmas. My sister, Stepmom, and dad will be here tomorrow~! We are super excited, Cassy has not seen her Goddaughter for a few months. Wow has she changed! I can't keep up w/ my baby girl. She is becoming so independent (hmmm wonder where she gets that from!) She does NOT want me to hold her bottle, I have to let her hold it. She now uses a sippy cup, it makes me so sad to see her grow by the minute but I know I have to let her do her thing, I can't keep her a baby forever. She is getting ready to crawl and does not like to just sit still. Changing her on the changing table can be very very tricky. She turns herself around and makes it challenging for us to put her arms through her shirt. My little girl is turning in to a big girl fast! My sister will be shocked!
I remember last year at this time, thinking: "WOW this time next year I will have a baby girl to celebrate Christmas with." Now that it is here, it has definitely exceeded all my wildest dreams. I am so thankful that I have her and my husband. This Christmas I am going to be sure to soak it all in and really give thanks to God for all He has blessed me with.
Tomorrow will be busy.. Cas will be here in the afternoon. Then it's dinner time at Mom's with us, Cas, Katherine and her boyfriend Tony, and Steve. Im super excited! We miss Kat,she has been a part of our family since we were in diapers and since she has moved away, it makes our time w/ her all the more precious. Mom is making Lobster and Prime Rib.. yumm~! Then it's present time... YAY!!
My dad and Rhonda will be in town tomorrow night as well. Christmas morning we will have our morning traditions of mamosas and breakfast and again more presents. We will then go to church to remember what CHRISTmas is really about, and to give our thanks to Him for all our blessings. Then we are off to Eric's dad and Barbara's house. We will have lunch with them, Grandma, and Eric's brother, Tina, and nieces where we will exchange more gifts!We will then come home, and I am making our annual Mexican Christmas dinner. WOW.. what a busy time! I can't wait, there is nothing like being w/ the ones you love most on Christmas. The holidays make me so happy, and this year will be the best one yet!We are so blessed to have our family and friends. Merry Christmas to all!
Here are some photos..

Bella by the Christmas tree looking very excited!



No comments: