Monday, December 8, 2008

Hoover Life


So we are now having to use this blog site to update our friends and family, as our babysite has now been 100% full to capacity! I figured I might as well set up a blog since we have so many friends and family that like to check up on Isabella. :0

This is mine and Eric's absolute FAVORITE time of the year. We get like little children around the holidays. We enjoy decorating our tree, decorating our house, Christmas shopping for our family, listening to Christmas music, and just being together. We know this is a tradition we will pass on to our children.

Isabella is growing by the minute. Eric and I were just saying tonight while giving her a bath how much she has grown. Just a few months ago she was having to use her newborn bathtub and now she can sit in the

tub and play like a big girl! It is so surreal how much our baby is growing. Last week she was weighed in at 18 lbs 3 oz and 27.75 inches long! She is in the 90th % for weight and over 95 % for height (just like daddy)! She is one active little one, she is trying to crawl, she is determined to get to her target point by scooting, rolling, or pushing. I will be surprised if she is not crawling very soon. She is so active, we can barely keep up! We put her on her changing table to change her diaper or put on her clothes, and she is rolling everywhere! She is a girl on the move!


Isabella and I have been very busy Christmas shopping and getting things together. This past weekend we took her to Glendale Glitters to look at lights, go on a hayride, look at animals, and walk around. She LOVED it.
These next few weeks will be busy for us, but I'm really looking forward to my Christmas break at home w/ her for 2 whole weeks!!!
It is amazing how much time her and I get to spend together, and how I still can't get enough of her! We do everything together, she is my little sidekick. Happy Holidays everyone!

Some pictures w/ our family at Glendale Glitters


This is us w/ our best friend/auntie Jen










1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's such a cutie!You guys look like a very happy family:)Happy holidays sweetie!I love you!