Thursday, July 16, 2009

My time home

It has been so nice being home the past 3 weeks. Bella and I have been sleeping in, staying up later and trying to do as many fun things that we can. Although, it's pretty hard finding things to do in Arizona as this heat is unbearable! We've taken her to Peter Piper a few times, been to a princess bday party, water pods at Desert Ridge, mall play area, play dates with other kiddos, etc. Next week I plan on taking her to library for a book reading (she is obsessed with books) and some other fun activities they have planned there. In a few weeks, we are going to the Starry Safari at the Phoenix Zoo w/ our Besties (Tortora's). They have water slides, train rides, carousel, fun houses, etc. SHould be good fun!

Today, Simone (her sitter) and the boys came over for pizza, to play , and run in the sprinklers. She had so much fun! I'm sad that 3 weeks of vacation is already over, but so enjoy my time home w/ her. Come the 1st week of August, I will be working more than just my part time school job. I am sad about that, but am thankful to have been home w/ her during her this year.
In 2 weeks, we leave for San Diego. We are sooo excited to get out of this heat. We are going to visit Lego Land, go to the beach, and visit family. It will be perfect! Here are some photos of the last few weeks, hope you all are having a good summer as well!

Swimming at Aunty Jen's


"Where is my PIZZA???"

PLAYING GAMES AT PETER PIPER W/ DAD





AT DESERT RIDGE FOUNTAIN W/ BRIANNA AND MAGS


PLAYING IN JUMPY W/ BRIANNA AND MAGGIE


PLAYING AT MALL KID AREA


SOPHIA'S PARTY


W/ HER FAIRY WINGS






PLAYING IN SPRINKLER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude Michally, she is so beautiful! I can't believe she is already over a year old. I am glad you have been able to enjoy your time off. Are you going back to full time next month?