Sunday, November 21, 2010

Alzheimer's memory walk

Last Saturday, my Dad, my kiddos, Jammie and Guliana, Amy, and Nino Stevie walked the Alzheimer's walk downtown. Every year, I say I am going to do it, and this year I finally did. I set up a team and donation webpage in honor of Nana Delores, who died from Alzheimer's. My team goal was $1000 and personal goal was $500, and I hit both goals!!! Everyone on my team raised money and I was so thankful. My dad came from San Diego to particiapte in walk and our family donated in Nana's honor. THank you to all that walked with me and who donated! The walk went well and it was a beautiful morning. I look forward to next year as I already have a team shirt in mind. I hope next year the kids are as well behaved on the walk and look forward to keep the tradition alive. Here is the picture of Nana I used on my webpage....She was so beautiful...

No comments: