Friday, July 1, 2011

Julian's 1st birthday

I CAN NOT BELIEVE MY BOY IS A YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have really wanted my lil man to stop growing, especially since I know that this will be the last child for Eric and I, I want to savor every minute. At the same time, I have been anxious for him to walk and talk. Anyway, on his actual birthday, I made dinner and the 4 of us sang happy birthday to him and we had cupcakes. He got a small toy from us to open. It was a great day...



On June 25th, we celebrated Julian's birthday with a Mickey Mouse themed party at Tempe Beach park. The park has a huge water play area with many splash pads, slides, fountains, etc. The kids and parents had a great time. It was a very warm day so we kept the party short. We played in the water, ate lunch , played in the water, then had cake. Both kids were exhausted afterward. We then swam for a while at my dad's hotel, the kids had a great time. There were about 40 people there to celebrate Julian's special day and he got lots of new clothes, gift cards, and a new atv from his nino and nina. what a fun birthday! We love you so much Julian, I have never met a baby so happy and full of wonder. You keep me, your daddy, and sister on our toes and I hope that it will always be that way. I love you so much my "mama's boy" :0










No comments: