Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bella loves dance

Bella has been going to dance class for 6 months now. She absolutely LOVES it. While it is somewhat of a nuisance to drive her 25 minutes away on Saturday mornings at 8:30 a.m., but she loves it so much we enjoy taking her. Eric and I take turns taking her as much as possible because Julian is crazy at the studio :) Anyway, I love taking her and sometimes we stop for a bagel before and go shopping afterward. I so cherish these mother/daughter days together and I love watching her dance. She has gotten so good and so fun to watch. She stays on task the entire time and just looks so darn cute dancing! I am looking forward to her dance recital in June, Eric and I are SO EXCITED! I have a feeling that she will stick with dance because I have asked her if she wants to start soccer and she tells me "no I want to dance". I look forward to many years of watching my little girl dance!

HAVING BREAKFAST BEFORE DANCE


No comments: