Saturday, July 27, 2013

My bubba turns 3

I am in utter shock that my baby boy is now 3 years old! Since we already had his birthday party, we had a quiet party for him at home. We started the morning with cinnamon rolls with candle to blow out. He opened up his presents, which included his own hummer car ;) he also got a new big boy bed set. Jammie, Greg, and Guiliana came over for dinner and cake. It was a great birthday for him! I love my baby boy more than I could ever explain in words. He has made our home so full of spunk and love. He is so sweet to all who know him and he is so very smart. This year he has learned to name all the letter of the alphabet all on his own, can spell his name, speaks in paragraphs, eats all food (except veggies), has given up his daily naps, continues to sleep 13 hours or more at night, and much more. His favorite thing to do is play with his sister. They're best friends! I'm so very proud to be his "mama".

 

 

 

No comments: