Monday, January 5, 2009

Isabella's 1st tooth/video

So the day has finally arrived.. Isabella has a tooth! IT has been under the skin for quite some time just waiting to emerge, and it finally has! She has done so well, you wouldn't even know.
Also, here is the video I promised to upload of her dancing. She has really turned in to a dancing machine. Every time Eric and I sing to her or clap hands, or make a beat she wiggles her little body: SO CUTE! She is going to really love music! A few key points about the video : please don't laugh at my voice, my voice is still cracking from being sick so it sound horrible (not that I have a great singing voice to begin with), 2nd: I apologize that the video goes sideways. I was not thinking that once I moved the camera length wise it would in turn mess up video (DUH!). 3rd: she gets her moves from her Mama :) Other than that, enjoy my baby dancing away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHe is so beautiful! Remember how you would look at some of our toddlers and say, that is what my daughter would look like, well you were obviously wrong cause she is over the top in the cute category!