Monday, April 6, 2009

Guiliana Lynn's 1st Birthday Party

The Hoover family attended Guiliana's 1st birthday party on Saturday. It seems so weird to say 1st birthday, I still remember so clearly the day Guiliana was born. It seems like just yesterday Eric and I (oh and Bella in my tummy) were at the hospital anxiously awaiting her arrival. The party was fun and Bella had so much fun playing and enjoying the beautiful weather. I have finally started planning Bella's first birthday, so fun! Here are some pictures from Guiliana's birthday party...
Bella enjoying the sand box

PROUD DADDY'S OF 2 BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRLS


THE GIRLS

THE BIRTHDAY GIRL

BELLA W/ HER BUNNY EARS FROM AUNT MARYANN
\

I THINK SHE LIKED THE CAKE


LOOK AT ALL THOSE GIFTS!


THE MEN


BELLA LOVES UNCLE CHRISY
/>
BELLA TESTING OUT GUILIANA'S GIFT

No comments: