Sunday, June 14, 2009

My actual Birthday-June 14th

Today was my actual Birthday. My dad and Rhonda left (booo) and I napped for almost 2 hours. Then, I had a 1 pm massage, and it was awesome! Then it was time to get ready for dinner with Eric and Bella. We went to Bj's at desert Ridge and it was yummo! Bella was getting really antsy so we decided to let her walk around outside since it wasn't too hot. Well, we then ran in to the big fountain. I really did not think Isabella would have any interest in it. Boy was I wrong! She just kept walking closer and closer and was giggling at all the kids playing in it. She inched her way toward it and within minutes, she was absolutely soaked. Head to toe! She had so much fun! She was wearing a dress and I had no extra clothes so we had to go. However, we have plans to take her again next weekend since she loved it so much. My birthday weekend was the best EVER and I appreciate all those who made it special for me.


ON OUR WAY TO DINNER






OOOH I SEE WATER!





THINKING ABOUT IT.


IM GOIN IN...






AWWW MAN, IM SOAKED!

MUCH BETTER, HAD TO TAKE DRESS OFF

No comments: