Monday, November 2, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

Almost every year since Eric and I have been together, we have carved pumpkins for Halloween together. We buy the kits and do some really cool, very detailed ones that usually take us over an hour to do. I have always loved doing them with Eric because it's usually nice weather outside and it's the only time I can do a little bit of a crafty project. This year, I decided to do a traditional pumpkin with Bella so we could talk about eyes, nose, and mouth, etc., plus it wouldn't take very long to do. She was already not feeling well, so she wasn't all that interested, especially since we were outside doing them. She loves to just play outside. Anyway, I made a jack-o-lantern, and Eric carved Bella's name in to a pumpkin. Eric and I will continue our tradition to Bells and any of our future kids. Here are the finished products...




No comments: