Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Hoover's have moved!

Two weeks ago, we moved in to a new home. We are so excited to have gained an extra room for the new baby, to have a bigger backyard, and live in a much nicer area. We love it! The move was not so fun as I am pregnant and could not do much. In fact, while Eric was cleaning the old house, I decided to move some boxes and was not watching where I was going and fell down the hallway. I was a little freaked at first since I am pregnant, but a suitcase in the hall broke my fall. Now I have a softball size bruise on my leg! So needless to say, I did not move another box thereafter :)
We had 4 men moving on the big day, and I am so grateful for them. Eric was also a trooper and after a day of moving, went back to the old house and cleaned until midnight. Then, he woke up the next morning and went back and cleaned the carpets. YAY Eric! Being pregnant does have a few benefits :)
Overall, the move was okay and we have finally settled in to the new home. Bella had no problem with the transition and is doing great. Here are some pictures of the new house....

OUR LIVING ROOM ALMOST DONE




No comments: