Tuesday, February 2, 2010

All is well

Friday I had my 19 week appointment. My Dr. told me that my lab results were in and the ultrasound pictures were fine. Once the Dr. had got a hold of them, they determined that his face was fine and were able to see all of his facial features fine. YAY! I also was told I have a 1 and 5500 chance of having a child with Down Syndrome (which is awesome). So, I am no longer worried about my little man :D I am so glad all is well with him. My kids like to give me a little scare!
I have not gained a single pound as of yet, which is so odd since I have to now unbutton my top button on my pants and just feel uncomfortable already. My boy is measuring in the high range for length (no surprise there),in fact 2 weeks ahead of schedule! So, there is obviously no need to worry that he isn't growing. My blood pressure was good, and all is good. We are so excited! Now we get to do the fun part...shop for our son!
we also moved this weekend which I will blog about later, basically it was terrible! Oh well, our baby is fine and that's all that matters....

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Glad to hear all is well! Your weight gain is like mine was with Shelby. I have gained 2 pounds with this one already, and definitely need to unbotton the pants as well!