Wednesday, May 26, 2010

35 weeks

Yesterday was my 35/36 week appointment. I was of course nervous about my blood pressure, as this was the time that I experienced preeclampsia when I was pregnant with Bella. However, it was good :) I gained another pound (11 total). I measured a week ahead of schedule again, so my Dr. ordered an ultrasound for next week to see how big he is and get a better estimate of when I am going to have him. I am dialated 2 cm and 50 % effaced already! Yikes! We are so not ready for him to come yet. Things have been so busy with all the parties going on lately and plus I am still working. Oh and then there's the fact that I have a toddler at home to take care of :) I start going to the Dr. every week now so I should get a better idea when Julian will be here. I am so nervous now that I am dialated because I have a busy next weeks. It's Bella's 2nd Birthday this weekend and it's going to of course be a big affair. I need my little man to hold on for another 2 weeks or so. I will keep you all updated.....

No comments: