Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

For Mother's Day this year, Eric was more excited to go out shopping for my gift since Bella is older and can shop :) I got a dozen roses, balloons, and a beautiful necklace of a Mommy holding a baby. It was so awesome. Bella handed me the flowers and balloon and said "happy Birthday", it was super cute. Eric took me and my Mom and Bella to dinner at Maggiano's (yummm). We had a fabulous dinner and afterwards Bella wanted to play outside in the great weather. She and Nanni love to play follow the leader, and that's what they did. It was a fun Mother's Day!

This past year, I have learned so much about being a Mommy and all the fun things that come with it. Of course, I have also taken on the not so fun things (tantrums, etc) but wouldn't trade it for the world! Isabella is the best little girl I could ask for and so smart. Eric and I are always talking about how lucky we are to have her. Now, we have been blessed again with a boy on the way and I know he will also make me so very happy to be his Mommy. Mommyhood is awesome!

My beautiful necklace






Playing follow the leader

No comments: