Saturday, January 8, 2011

Big girl bed

Nannie bought Bella a new bed set for Christmas. We took Bella to Babies R Us and let her pick out her set. She was trying to decide between TinkerBell and Dora and she chose Tinkerbell. I was excited because I can keep her green curtains and letters on her wall. Eric and I were reluctant to convert her crib, as she has never tried to climb out and she really does love her crib. She has always loved going to bed and enjoys her own space. But, we figured since she has a new bed set and she was excited for it, we would convert it out. I was nervous because I have had several friends who have had toddlers have a rough time with the new big kid bed in the last few months. Anyway, here we are a week later and she has done great with it! She never woke once and has not wandered out of bed or cried. I am so proud of my baby girl and how big she is :)Next, we are going to paint her room and put up her decorations on the walls.Thank you Nannie!
Bella is awesome and such a big girl. Eric and I keep talkng about how big she is now. It's like once she was potty trained and now sleeping in a big girl bed, our "baby" is now a girl. Well actually, NO...BELLA, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE OUR BABY!!

No comments: