Saturday, January 8, 2011

SNOW IN PHOENIX???

On Thursday December 30th, Phoenix snowed!! The news had been saying all week that it could snow here, however, since Ive lived here (all my life) I have only seen flakes fall from the sky once. I was on my way to see Katherine at her family's house in North Phoenix. I had both kiddos with me in the car when I see what looks like snow falling from the sky. I immediately pull over to check it out. To my surprise, it was indeed snow flakes! I snapped a picture of the snow on my car so that I had proof because I figured that it would stop any minute. I pulled up to Katherine's and her nieces and nephews, along with Bella were excited to play in it. By the time we got inside, it had stopped. It started again a few minutes later so we all went outside and played in it and snapped lots of pictures. It stopped and started about 3 times and we got a good amount of it, enough to stick to the ground. Bella loved it and we had fun playing in it for a while :)




No comments: