Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2 BIG milestones for baby JJ

First, Julian got his 1st tooth that popped through the gum and stayed popped out 3 weeks ago. It is soo cute! He has been teething like crazy, but other than the tremendous amount of drool and chewing on his hands, you wouldn't even know it.

Second, as of tonight, he has figured out the art of crawling!! He has been able to shuffle back and forth on all fours for weeks now, but tonight he actually moved from one side of the room to me on the other. Bella and I were soooo excited! We kept making him do it over and over again. I kept his interest by using my cell phone as bait because he loves it so much. I'm still in shock that he has figured it out. He sort of did a crawl somewhere between a bear crawl and a regular crawl. It is so cute :)
I was just saying to Deb yesterday at the park that I feel that he is growing so super fast, even more than Bella had at his age. He was never really a tiny baby, as he was almost 9 lbs at birth. He has since grown non stop. I knew he'd be an early mover since he was rolling over, sitting, and scooting early on, but Im just not ready for my baby to be mobile yet :( Julian SLOW DOWN PLEASE!!! You are Mommy's last baby, and I'd like to keep you a baby for as long as I can :)

No comments: