Sunday, May 13, 2012

JJ is potty trained

Since he was 18 months, JJ has been telling us when he had to go poop. I thought he was way too young to start potty training, but he insisted on using the toilet. So for the past few months, he's been switching from undies to diapers. That only seemed to confuse him more so for the past month, he's in underwear all day every day. He has done so fabulous! I can say now that he is 100% toilet trained, even out in public.He has the cutest booty in underwear!

 

Eric and I are absolutely shocked that he isn't even 2 yet, and knows when he has to go potty. The pee has been more difficult for him to express on time, he had no difficulty with #2. Now, he is accident free. I got very lucky with 2 babies being potty trained so easily. Congrats my boy, you're one smart kiddo!

 

No comments: