Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bella-itis

About a week ago, Eric and I were watching Monday night football on the couch together. The kids were in the playroom, playing together. Bella all the sudden comes in to the living room where eric and I are, holding her notebook in hand while scribbling in it and a stethoscope around her neck, and says, " I have a really tough case to crack, mom". I say " oh really, what's wrong Bella." She says, " you and dad have a serious case of do-nothing-itis!!" My response was "what????" She explains that " you guys are just sitting here doing nothing but watching tv". Ahhh gotta love that 4 year old going on 10 year old mind of hers. I at first felt sad that she said that because I don't want her feeling ignored EVER, but then all I could do was laugh it off. She was doing her favorite thing to do..pretend play. She then took her stethoscope and blood pressure cuff and checked me out. A future Dr. Hoover on our hands??

 

No comments: