Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bella's Baptism

Isabella's baptism was awesome. The service was different than what we were used to. We usually go to the contemporary service rather than the traditional, as we are not big fans of the organ. Other than that, the service was very nice and the actual baptism was perfect. It brought tears to my eyes to baptize her and actually make her relationship w/ God official.
We had a nice turn out at the church as well as our home afterwards. Although, I was a little disappointed that none of my family besides my parents were there. However, everyone that Bella knows and loves was there. She is blessed with so many people who love her.
I will post pictures of her in her beautiful dress, along with baptism pictures as soon as I get them. I was unable to take photos in the church, however I have friends who did. As soon as I get those, I will post them.

As promised, here are some videos of Bella crawling, as well as one of her standing on her own playing.


No comments: