Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentine's Surprise

So I am a week late, but I just wanted to brag about my wonderful husband :) Because Bella's baptism was on Valentine's day, Eric planned something for Sunday instead. Like always, I had NO idea what we were doing, or where we were going. I only knew what time I had to be ready and that's it. I was ready by 4 and just waiting when I notice Eric looking out the window and pacing around. He told me I could look out the window and I see a nice Town car in our driveway with a driver. He told me that we were supposed to have a limo, but they sent us a Towncar instead. Eric was upset, but I was just wanting to know what the heck was going on :)
Then, someone knocks on the door and there was Jen and Kev. Jen of course had no idea what was going on either. The fancy car ended up taking us to Donovan's steak house (yummmo) and it was fabulous. I have not had steak since before being pregnant, but I figured I had to since we were at a steakhouse. It was "phenomenal" as Eric kept saying all through his meal. Overall, it was a great night and I love my hubby, he is so awesome! I can't say it enough... Eric is the best hubby and daddy to Bella.

US AT DINNER

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time. You two are awesome friends, Jen and I are lucky to know you.

Anonymous said...

Ok I freaked when I read your first line, it said, "so I am a week late." I actually screamed and then I realized you meant something totally different. SOunds like a fun V-Day!