Sunday, February 8, 2009

Eric's Birthday Surprise

So I told Eric that I made reservations at Bj's for dinner on Saturday for JUST him and I for his birthday. I arranged my mom to come over and be w/ Bella so that him and I could go out. However, I had really planned a surprise for him. I really had made reservations at Bj's, but it was for 12. Our closest friends were there before us waiting for us to get there. Eric was really surprised and was very happy!
We had a lovely dinner w/ our friends and had fun celebrating Eric and Chris' birthdays. Then, we walked over to Dave and Busters and had a blast. It was so nice to hang out w/ our friends and just have a good time. The boys played games and the girls chatted and drank, and also played some games. Jammie and I played basketball, and we officially suck :)
Eric was so grateful to our friends for coming, and so was I. Not only are we blessed w/ a beautiful daughter and family, we have some really awesome friends! Here are some pics from last night. Happy Birthday Eric, I love you!!

A group shot of The Tortora's , US, Jen& Kev



Me and the girls doing our Sex and the City walk :)


Eric playing basketball


THE BOYS


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO!

No comments: