Monday, May 25, 2009

1 YEAR PHOTOS

Bella's one year photos have arrived. Some of them are super cute. Here are my favorites..










We are just about set for Bella's birthday party this weekend. Im still in shock my baby girl will be a year old. In the past two weeks, she has stopped the bottle and went to whole milk. It's so crazy how fast my baby girl has grown. Her party should be lots of fun. Eric has a whole week off, so that will be super nice as well. Wednesday, my dad and Rhonda will be here to help us celebrate her actual birthday on THursday. Eric and I have taken the day off to take Bella out on her special day and just be with her. We are very excited to spend the day w/ her and our family! We are going to take her to chucky cheese and let her play, and then maybe some more pool time since she enjoys it so much. It should be a great birthday! My baby girl turns ONE in 2 days!!!!

No comments: