Tuesday, May 5, 2009

6 years and counting....

On Sunday May 3rd, Eric and I celebrated our 6th year wedding anniversary. I woke up to a dozen roses, very sweet. We started the morning with a yummy breakfast. I made french toast that soaks overnight (yummo) and all the fixins'. We just spent the day in the house the 3 of us, just enjoying each other's company. In the late afternoon, Eric and I headed to the Marriott at Desert Ridge for a before dinner drink. We then had dinner at Roy's, it was super fabulous! We even had dessert , which we never ever do. But, we just had to because they had pineapple upside down cake. Anyone who knows Eric well knows he LOVES pineapple upside down cake. Then we went outside and sat in the lawn on some chairs and enjoyed the beautiful weather! Here are some pics from our night. I love you Eric, you are my rock and I could not ask for a better husband or father.







No comments: