Sunday, May 10, 2009

MINE AND BELLA'S FIRST MOTHER'S DAY TOGETHER

I was super excited to celebrate our 1st mother's day together. Bella and I spent the day yesterday w/ Uncle Stevie at the mall and went to lunch. It was so cute, Bella did NOT want to be in her stroller, she HAD to walk in the mall , so I let her roam for a little while. I can already tell the independence in this little girl. It was such a nice day! Today, Bella and I spent the morning together just the 2 of us while Eric was at work. Then, when Eric got home I got my gift from Eric and Bella).It was a beautiful charm bracelet w/ a picture of her, her name on it, and some other cute stuff, it's so sweet. Then, we picked up Nani and went out to dinner. It was super yummy (Carrabba's). My mom and I exchanged a spa day w/ each other, we are going to do that next week. It was a fabulous day. My family is so special to me and I love them very much. My baby girl is the center of my universe and she makes me so happy. Sometimes I just look at her and tear up, I just can't believe how lucky I am that God blessed me w/ such a perfect little angel. I love you Isabella, thanks for a wonderful 1st Mommy's day!






Before her ravioli came


SHE LOVED LEMON! Crazy kid..

No comments: