Saturday, June 19, 2010

My 30th Birthday

Being 38 weeks pregnant, of course I did not want a big party or anything big. I figured we could have a big celebration where I can actually enjoy it and have beer and enjoy myself. Eric was off for the day so him and Bella made me breakfast of eggs, pancakes, and bacon. It was super yummy. Bella came in my room and yelled "Happy Birthday Mommy" about 30 times. It was super sweet. We ate breakfast together and I opened my gift. We then just relaxed the rest of the day and then we all took a nap. It was really nice. Eric insisted we go out to dinner and because I am sooo pregnant, I did not feel like it. I asked if we could just stay home but he insisted we go. That is when I got suspicious. I kind of figured he had set up a dinner with our friends, and that is what happened. Once I got to dinner, I was so excited to see my closest friends and have a fabulous meal. I am so thankful for my family and friends and I had a nice night. Here are photos from the night..






1 comment:

Pearl said...

Hi, my friends had given me a surprise, by throwing a party for my 40th Birthday at AZ On The Rocks Gym' at Scottsdale, Arizona since they have this Birthday Club, wherein, EVERYONE gets to climb for free on or near their birthday. It was a 2.5 hour party with our own party host (2 party hosts for parties of 16 climbers), experienced instructors to teach us basic climbing skills, gear necessary to climb, refrigerator/freezer to store our party goodies. All of us had a great time. Simply check out their new innovative ideas for birthday parties; http://www.azontherocks.com/kids_stuff/birthday_parties.aspx. I felt I was pretty young...Didn’t seem like I had celebrated my 40th birthday. The most adventurous birthday I ever had!