Monday, March 22, 2010

24 weeks

2 weeks ago, I had my 24 week visit. I have gained 6 lbs total (though it feels like 25) and things look good. Blood pressure has remained good and like last time, the baby is measuring a little big. My little man is very very active. I'm not sure if he's more active than Bella was, but he is non-stop! I can feel him move every time I move, and he sure likes to kick me :) On my visit to the Dr., when the nurse put the doppler on my tummy to listen to his heart beat, he kicked so hard that the doppler jumped up. The nurse was laughing because his heart rate shot right up because he got so active when she did that. If I lie down on my side, he is kicking at the side I'm lying on. If I have my hand on tummy or any other object, he will kick and kick. Isabella loves to touch my tummy and he will kick her hand and she laughs hysterically. Super cute :D If there is loud music or any noise, he goes crazy. It makes me laugh at how much personality this kid already has. Although I am worried about how much it s going to hurt when I am 9 months pregnant and he's kicking me like that :) I am getting very excited to have a son since it has always been a dream of mine to have a Mama's boy. I hope that he is as awesome of a child as our Bella, but I'm not worried about it. Eric and I have vowed to stick to the same parenting as we did with Bella so that he can be equally as awesome as her. We are getting so excited to have a son! Our family is now complete :)


23 weeks pregnant


No comments: