Monday, March 1, 2010

Mary Poppins

I know that we use this blog to write about our Hoover family , however, I had to share my experience that I had while at the musical "Mary Poppins" on Saturday. Besides, Jen is like part of our Hoover family! Jen and I both love the musical "Mary Poppins" and when we saw it was coming to Phoenix, we knew we had to go. So Saturday night, I picked up Jen and when we saw each other, we started laughing hysterically. Somehow, we ended up wearing almost the exact same shirt! Except mine was a maternity shirt ! It was so funny because Jen and I spend every single day together because we not only work together, but we are best friends who spend a lot of time together. Great minds think alike I guess :) Anyway, we had dinner and headed to the show. The show was absolutely amazing! I had such a great time! The main reason I am blogging about this is because baby boy was going CRAZY in my tummy the entire time we were there. He kicked so much I had to unbutton my pants to let him kick around more comfortably. Every time there was singing involved he would go nuts! I'm not sure if he was kicking because he loved it, or hated it. Either way, it was hilarious! I thought that once he is older and reads this blog, I can embarrass him and say " you loved Mary Poppins!!"


No comments: