Wednesday, March 10, 2010

4D ultrasound take TWO!

Today was our retry of a 4D ultrasound and this time Jen joined Eric and I. I had half a cup of coffee in hopes he would be awake. He was wide awake, however he still was lying in the same position with his face pushed up against the placenta. After some more coaxing, we were able to get a few shots of his face. He kicked me through the whole thing as if to tell us to "leave him alone!!". However, when I finally got Eric to talk to him (after about 30 mins of trying myself), he finally turned his face half way around!! He must love the sound of Daddy's voice :D I was so happy to finally see his face and make sure his lip, mouth, ears, and nose were all good. Of course to me all baby's look pretty much the same in 4D, but it was still really cool to see him. I have looked at these photos all day because they make me feel even more connected to my little man. I keep thinking, he better be a Mama's boy !! I love him so much and can't wait to meet him! Here are some photos to enjoy.....

HIS FACE

IT'S LIKE HE IS SAYING "LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

FACE SHOT


HIS EAR

HIS HAND IN FRONT OF FACE

LEG

No comments: